Although my room is large by erm, high-rise standards, I am someone who cannot stand the feeling of overcrowding :P Even if it is just my own belongings surrounding me :P
So, that means all the hams have been moved to the living room :D :D
In the process I found some old stuff that I've been hoarding for years and years :P :P
Stuff from the UK:

Old photos:

Old hamster photos! I got really excited about these!!

Cookie :D

Old photos of friends:

Now the hams are outside with a fan to make sure they don't overheat... I feel like buying a fridge just for them XD Hahaha!! But I know my dad will flip :P

...
Although I did something very much like this before (when E tagged me), I'm gonna do this again because this time, Bas has tagged me.... 6 is easier than 10 anyways, so here goes:
1. I am officially engaged to a very special person who has changed my life irreversibly :)
2. I love shopping. It's bad for the pocket but good for the soul :D
3. I started reading when I was 3 years old. Because my parents never bothered to stop me, I read everything from my mom's old novels to Time magazine when I was a little girl. I outgrew Enid Blyton, Grims, the Anne-books and other children novels by the age of 8 years. When I had nothing left to read, I read encyclopedias and my mother's teaching aides. Ironically now, all the books I ever read these days seem to be children's books!
4. I don't believe in re-incarnation. This could possibly explain why I live life like I do, like each moment is the last.
5. I have inherited my paternal grandmother's talent for cooking and my paternal grandfather's passion for photography. I don't know very much about my maternal grandfather because he died a long time ago, and I don't see my maternal grandmother often enough, sadly.
6. I want to open a bookshop or a restaurant someday :D
I'm not tagging anyone - I think my friends are all at various stages of busy and tired, so I just wish them more rest :)
- 21 June 2007 4:06pm -
2 comments:
is that phyllis (sp?) in one of the pics?
hmm, how is she? remember the barbeque we once had with orange fanta marinated chicken wings? lol. good times.
Yup, that is Ms Phyllis Zhou from our TP days.
And back then Bas and Tiss were still talking too :) Fond memories :)
In fact, Bas and I will be meeting her this coming Wednesday for lunch - I so wish you were here!!
d.
Post a Comment